Chunky Streusel Jam Squares
- A sweet treat anytime!
Morsels and Baking Ingredients
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chunks 11.5 oz
NET WT 11.5 OZ (326g)
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups quick or old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter or margarine, softened
- 3/4 cup raspberry or strawberry preserves
- 1 3/4 cups (11.5-ounce package) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chunks
- 1/4 cup chopped nuts
Preheat oven to 375º F. Grease a 9-inch-square baking pan.
Combine flour, oats, granulated sugar, brown sugar, baking powder and salt in large bowl. Cut in butter with a pastry blender or two knives until crumbly; reserve 3/4 cup oat mixture for topping. Press remaining oat mixture into prepared baking pan. Spread preserves over crust; sprinkle with chunks.
Combine reserved oat mixture and nuts; sprinkle over chunks. Pat down lightly.
Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely in pan until chocolate is firm, or refrigerate for 30 minutes to speed cooling. Cut into squares.