- Your holiday party will become special when you serve this delicious Chocolate Truffle.
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Cocoa
- ●1 1/2 cups (9 ounces) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- ●1/2 cup OCEAN SPRAY® Jellied Cranberry Sauce
- ●2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- ●2 tablespoons NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Baking Cocoa
- ●1 1/2 tablespoons powdered sugar plus additional for hands
Combine morsels, cranberry sauce and cream in medium, heavy-duty saucepan. Cook over medium-low heat until sauce is smooth, whisking frequently. Remove from heat. Pour into glass or plastic bowl; cover with plastic wrap. Let stand at room temperature to thicken.
Combine cocoa and 1 1/2 tablespoons powdered sugar on small plate. Scoop out rounded teaspoonful of chocolate mixture; roll in cocoa mixture, coating thoroughly. Dust hands with powdered sugar. Roll truffle in hands to form a 1-inch ball. Continue forming truffles with remaining chocolate mixture. Cover; refrigerate until ready to serve. Recipe and photo courtesy of Ocean Spray Cranberries, Inc.
You May Also Like
Everybody Needs a Little Inspiration
Don't miss irresistible recipes, exciting news and sweet surprises.