Pies & Tarts
Chocolate Satin Pie
- For an after dinner surprise, try the Chocolate Satin Pie. One bite and the smooth chocolate richness will have your loved ones asking for more.
NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
Morsels and Baking Ingredients
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels 12 oz
- 1 prepared 9-inch (6 ounces) graham cracker crust
- 1 can (12 fluid ounces) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 2 large egg yolks
- 2 cups (12-ounce package) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- Whipped cream (optional)
- 1/4 cup chopped nuts (optional)
Whisk together evaporated milk and egg yolks in medium saucepan. Heat over medium-low heat, stirring constantly, until mixture is very hot and thickens slightly; do not boil. Remove from heat; stir in morsels until completely melted and mixture is smooth.
Pour into crust; refrigerate 3 hours or until firm. Top with whipped cream before serving; sprinkle with nuts.