Chocolate Marshmallow Squares
- Kids will love to make and eat these chocolate, peanut butter and marshmallow treats!
- ●4 cups (two 12-ounce packages) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- ●1/2 cup creamy or chunky peanut butter
- ●9 cups (16-ounce package) miniature marshmallows
- ●1 cup dry-roasted peanuts
Line 13 x 9-inch baking pan with foil.
Microwave semi-sweet morsels and peanut butter in large, uncovered, microwave-safe bowl on MEDIUM-HIGH (70%) power for 2 minutes. STIR. The morsels may retain some of their original shape. If necessary, microwave at additional 10- to 15-second intervals, stirring until melted. Cool for 1 minute. Stir in marshmallows and peanuts.
Spread into prepared pan. Refrigerate until firm. Cut into squares.
Everybody Needs a Little Inspiration
Don't miss irresistible recipes, exciting news and sweet surprises.