Chocolate Indulgence Holiday Gifting Sauce
16 servings, 2 tablespoons each
- This Chocolate Indulgence Holiday Gifting Sauce is an easy-to-make, flavor-infused chocolate sauce that will melt in your mouth. Serve with seasonal fruits like sliced pears or warmed over ice cream. Store in a classic gifting jar and wrap with a festive ribbon for a delectable hostess gift along with a basket of fresh fruit.
Morsels and Baking Ingredients
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels 12 oz
NET WT 12 oz (340 g)
- 2 cups (12-ounce package) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 2 to 3 tablespoons flavored liqueur or 1/2 teaspoon flavored extract (optional)
Combine morsels, cream and corn syrup in large microwave-safe bowl.
Microwave uncovered, on HIGH (100%) power for 1 minute; STIR. If necessary, microwave at additional 20- to 30-second intervals, stirring until morsels are melted and sauce is smooth. Add liqueur or extract; mix well.
Serve warm as a dipping sauce for fresh fruit or spoon over ice cream or cake. Store remaining sauce tightly covered in refrigerator. Makes about 2 cups.
For Gifting: Transfer sauce to clean gifting jars; seal well. Refrigerate up to 7 days.