Chocolate Cinnamon Nut Bars
A cookie texture bar with chocolate & cinnamon flavors.
Morsels and Baking Ingredients
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels 12 oz
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) butter or margarine, softened
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cups chopped nuts
- 1 cup (6 ounces) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter or margarine, cut into pieces
- 1 1/4 cups packed brown sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Powdered sugar
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Beat flour, softened butter, granulated sugar, baking powder and cinnamon in large mixer bowl until crumbly. Stir in nuts. Press onto bottom of ungreased 13 x 9-inch baking pan. Bake for 15 to 18 minutes or until firm.
Melt morsels and cut-up butter in medium, heavy-duty saucepan over lowest possible heat; stir until smooth. Remove from heat; stir in brown sugar, eggs and vanilla extract. Pour over hot crust. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until center is set. Cool in pan on wire rack. Sprinkle with powdered sugar.