Chocolate Chip Chippers
36 cookies (3 dozen)
- Try this great chocolate chip cookie recipe. Your family will ask for more.
Morsels and Baking Ingredients
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels 12 oz
NET WT 12 oz (340 g)
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter
- 1/4 cup SPLENDA® Sugar Blend for Baking
- 1/2 cup SPLENDA® Brown Sugar Blend, firmly packed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups (12-ounce package) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
Preheat oven to 375° F.
Combine flour, baking soda, and salt in a small bowl. Set aside.
Beat butter, SPLENDA® Sugar Blend for Baking, SPLENDA® Brown Sugar Blend, and vanilla extract at medium speed with an electric mixer until blended. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Gradually add flour mixture, beating until blended. Stir in chocolate morsels.
Spoon rounded tablespoons of cookie dough onto ungreased baking sheets and press gently to slightly flatten dough.
Bake 9 to 11 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from oven and cool on a wire rack.