Chocolate Berried Treasure Bars
24 bars (2 dozen)
You'll find sweet delight in every bite in these Chocolate Berried Treasure Bars. Featuring a chocolate graham cracker crust layered with almonds, dried berries and morsels, these bars are worth their weight in gold!
Morsels and Baking Ingredients
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chunks 11.5 oz
NET WT 11.5 OZ (326g)
Sweetened Condensed Milk
NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Sweetened Condensed Milk 14 oz
NET WT 14 oz (397 g)
- 2 cups chocolate graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 1 cup plain granola cereal
- 1 3/4 cups (11.5-ounce package) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chunks, divided
- 1 1/3 cups (6-ounce package) dried cranberries, blueberries and/or cherries
- 1 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 1 can (14 ounces) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Sweetened Condensed Milk
Preheat oven to 350º F.
Melt butter in 13 x 9-inch baking pan in oven; remove from oven. Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs over butter. Stir well; press onto bottom of pan.
Layer granola, 1 1/4 cups chunks, dried fruit and almonds over graham cracker crust. Drizzle sweetened condensed milk over almonds.
Bake for 20 to 25 minutes until browned and bubbly around edge. Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
Microwave remaining chunks in small, heavy-duty plastic bag on HIGH (100% power) for 30 to 45 seconds; knead. Cut tiny corner from bag and squeeze to drizzle over top of bar. Refrigerate for 5 to 10 minutes or until chocolate is form. Cut into bars.