Chewy Brownie Mix In A Jar
- This delicious Chewy Brownie Mix In A Jar makes a lovely and thoughtful gift!
- ●1 2/3 cups granulated sugar
- ●3/4 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Baking Cocoa
- ●1 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- ●1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- ●1/4 teaspoon salt
- ●3/4 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- ●3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) melted butter or margarine
- ●2 large eggs
- ●2 tablespoons water
- ●2 teaspoons vanilla extract
Layer sugar, cocoa, flour, baking powder, salt and morsels in 1-quart jar, pressing firmly after adding each ingredient. Be sure to wipe out inside of jar with paper towel after adding cocoa. Seal with lid and decorate with fabric and ribbon.
Recipe to attach: Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease 13 x 9-inch baking pan. Pour brownie mix into large mixer bowl; stir. Add 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) melted butter or margarine, 2 large eggs, 2 tablespoons water and 2 teaspoons vanilla extract; stir well. Spread into prepared baking pan. Bake for 18 to 25 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out slightly sticky. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Dust with powdered sugar. Makes 2 dozen brownies.
Everybody Needs a Little Inspiration
Don't miss irresistible recipes, exciting news and sweet surprises.