Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars
- ●6 sheets of cinnamon graham cracker crumbs or 2 cups of cinnamon cookies
- ●1/4 cup brown sugar or coconut sugar
- ●2 tablespoons butter, melted
- ●2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- ●1 cup granulated sugar
- ●1/2 teaspoon salt
- ●1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ●2 large eggs
- ●1 cup LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- ●1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ●2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- ●1/2 cup brown sugar or coconut sugar
- ●1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- ●2 tablespoons butter, softened not melted
- ●1/2 cup old-fashioned oats
- ●1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 8X8 baking pan with parchment paper (leave an overhang to be able to pull out these bars easily) and set aside.
In the bowl of a food processor, combine the graham crackers or cookies and 1/4 cup brown sugar, along with the butter. Pulse until a super fine consistency appears. Press evenly into the bottom of the pan. Bake for 8 minutes, remove, and cool.
In another bowl, combine the room temperature cream cheese, granulated sugar, salt, and vanilla. Beat with hand mixer until completely smooth and creamy. Add in the eggs one at a time, mixing between each one.
Pour half of the mixture on top of the crust. Add pumpkin, cinnamon, and 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice to the remaining cheesecake mixture and stir until completely combined.
Pour the pumpkin layer on top of the first layer. Bake for 30 minutes.
Stir together the 1/2 cup brown sugar, flour, oats, and 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice. Cut the 2 tablespoons butter into small cubes. Add in the butter and mix together with a folk to get that “crumble” texture. Sprinkle this streusel topping evenly over the pumpkin cheesecake layer.
Place in the oven and bake for another 25 minutes.
Turn the oven off and let the bars cool in the oven for about an hour. Refrigerate for 1-2 hours more before cutting. Enjoy!
Everybody Needs a Little Inspiration
Don't miss irresistible recipes, exciting news and sweet surprises.