Opens in a new window
- ●1 1/2 cups hot water
- ●1/4 cup masa flour
- ●3 cups lactose free 2% milk
- ●1 can (15 ounces) LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- ●1 to 1 1/2 tablets (90 grams each) NESTLÉ ABUELITA Authentic Mexican Hot Chocolate Drink
- ●1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ●Ground cinnamon or cinnamon sticks (optional)
Place hot water and masa flour in large saucepan; whisk until smooth. Add milk, pumpkin and Abuelita chocolate. Heat over medium heat, stirring constantly, until boiling, about 15 minutes. Reduce heat to low; cook, stirring constantly, for 1 to 3 minutes or until thickened to desired consistency. Stir in vanilla extract. Garnish with ground cinnamon or cinnamon sticks, if desired. Serve immediately.
For a thinner beverage, add additional milk.
Everybody Needs a Little Inspiration
Don't miss irresistible recipes, exciting news and sweet surprises.