Pies & Tarts
Libby's Homemade Pumpkin Pie
- For a special treat, try this creamy homemade pumpkin pie recipe. Smooth texture, delicate aroma and incomparable taste will lend a special note to any moment of your day. Serve this delicacy on special occasions and you will make quite an impression on your guests.
100% PURE PUMPKIN
LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin 15 oz
NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk 12 oz
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 3/4 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 2 large eggs
- 1 can (15 ounces) LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1 can (12 ounces) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 1 unbaked 9-inch (4-cup volume) deep-dish pie shell
- Whipped cream (optional)
Mix sugar, salt and spice in small bowl. Beat eggs in large bowl. Stir in pumpkin and sugar-spice mixture. Gradually stir in evaporated milk.
Pour into pie shell.
Bake in preheated 425° F. oven for 15 minutes. Reduce temperature to 350° F.; bake for 40 to 50 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean. Cool on wire rack for 2 hours. Serve immediately or refrigerate. Top with whipped cream.