Libby's Homemade Pumpkin Pie
- For a special treat, try this creamy homemade pumpkin pie recipe. Smooth texture, delicate aroma and incomparable taste will lend a special note to any moment of your day. Serve this delicacy on special occasions and you will make quite an impression on your guests.
- ●3/4 cup granulated sugar
- ●1/2 teaspoon salt
- ●1 3/4 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- ●2 large eggs
- ●1 can (15 ounces) LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- ●1 can (12 ounces) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- ●1 unbaked 9-inch (4-cup volume) deep-dish pie shell
- ●Whipped cream (optional)
Mix sugar, salt and spice in small bowl. Beat eggs in large bowl. Stir in pumpkin and sugar-spice mixture. Gradually stir in evaporated milk.
Pour into pie shell.
Bake in preheated 425° F. oven for 15 minutes. Reduce temperature to 350° F.; bake for 40 to 50 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean. Cool on wire rack for 2 hours. Serve immediately or refrigerate. Top with whipped cream.
Everybody Needs a Little Inspiration
Don't miss irresistible recipes, exciting news and sweet surprises.