Pies & Tarts
LIBBY’S® Dairy Free Pumpkin Pie
NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Almond Cooking Milk 11 oz
100% PURE PUMPKIN
LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin 15 oz
- 1 cup unbleached flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup plus 1/2 teaspoon organic white or washed raw brown sugar, divided
- 1/2 cup plus 3 tablespoons NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Almond Cooking Milk, divided
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons water, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons tapioca flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 can (15 ounces) LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Combine flour, baking powder, salt and 1/2 teaspoon sugar in medium bowl. Combine 3 tablespoons almond milk, oil, 2 tablespoons water and lemon juice in small bowl. Pour milk mixture into flour mixture; stir until combined.
Roll out dough on lightly floured surface with floured rolling pin to an 11-inch circle. Transfer to 9-inch deep-dish pie plate. Crimp edges as desired.
Mix remaining 2/3 cup sugar, tapioca flour, cinnamon, ginger and cloves in large bowl. Stir in pumpkin, remaining 1/2 cup almond milk, remaining 1/2 cup water and vanilla extract until combined.
Pour into unbaked pie crust.
Bake in preheated 425° F oven for 15 minutes. Reduce temperature to 350° F; bake for an additional 35 to 45 minutes until center is set. Cool on wire rack for 1 hour. Refrigerate for 1 hour.