Gluten Free Pumpkin Blueberry Pancakes
100% PURE PUMPKIN
LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin 15 oz
- 1 cup gluten free pancake & baking mix
- 1 cup lowfat milk
- 1/3 cup LIBBY’S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 100% pure maple syrup (optional)
- Fresh blueberries and strawberries for garnish (optional)
Combine pancake mix, milk, pumpkin, egg and vegetable oil in large bowl; stir until blended. Gently fold in ½ cup blueberries.
Spray griddle or large skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Heat over medium heat.
Pour a little less than ¼ cup batter onto hot griddle. Cook until batter bubbles begin to burst and edges are dry. Turn and continue cooking for 1 to 2 minutes or until golden. Repeat with remaining batter.
Serve with syrup; garnish with berries.