Opens in a new window
1 hr 6 min
For an elegant dessert, try this scrumptious traditional cheesecake. It won't disappoint you!
- ●1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- ●1/3 cup butter, melted
- ●1/4 cup granulated sugar
- ●3 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, at room temperature
- ●4 large eggs
- ●1 can (14 ounces) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- ●1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- ●2 tablespoons lemon juice
- ●1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
- ●1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- ●Fruit pie filling or fruit topping (optional)
Preheat oven to 350º F.
Combine graham cracker crumbs, butter and sugar in small bowl. Press onto bottom and 1 inch up side of ungreased 9-inch springform pan.
Bake for 6 to 8 minutes. Cool on wire rack for 10 minutes.
Beat cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk in large mixer bowl. Beat in eggs, flour, lemon juice and lemon peel. Pour into crust.
Bake for 50 minutes. Remove from oven; spread with sour cream.
Bake for 10 minutes or until edge is set but center still moves slightly. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Refrigerate for several hours or overnight. Garnish with fruit topping.