Peaches & Cream Gelatin Delight
- A beautiful dessert made with pineapple gelatin, cream cheese and topped with maraschino cherries. Your guests will enjoy this cool citrus taste enhanced by a vanilla cookie flavor.
NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk 12 oz
Sweetened Condensed Milk
NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Sweetened Condensed Milk 14 oz
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 1 1/2 cups crushed vanilla wafers (about 45) or Maria cookies (about 30)
- 1 packet (.25 ounce) unflavored gelatin
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice (about 2 lemons)
- 1 can (12 fluid ounces) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 1 can (14 ounces) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, at room temperature, cut in cubes
- 1 can (8.75 ounces) sliced peaches, drained
- 7 maraschino cherries, blotted dry
- 1 package (3 ounces) pineapple-flavored gelatin
Preheat oven to 350º F.
Melt butter in small saucepan. Stir in cookie crumbs until well blended. Press crumbs onto bottom of ungreased 9-inch springform pan. Bake for 10 minutes.
Dissolve unflavored gelatin in lemon juice in small bowl. Place evaporated and condensed milks, cream cheese and dissolved gelatin in blender; blend until smooth. Pour mixture over crust; refrigerate for 1 hour.
Arrange peaches and cherries on chilled pie. Prepare pineapple gelatin as directed on package. To prevent fruit from floating, pour about 1/4 inch of gelatin over arranged fruit. Refrigerate until slightly set, but not firm. Pour remaining gelatin over the fruit. Refrigerate for several hours or until completely firm.
To Serve: Dip knife in warm water and run around edge to loosen. Remove side of pan.