Creamy Carnation® Tiramisu
- Savor this simple and sweet take on the classic tiramisu. Made in only a matter of minutes, this reduced-fat dessert is to die for.
NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Lowfat 2% Milk 12 oz
Morsels and Baking Ingredients
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Cocoa 8 oz
- 1 box (3.4 ounces) vanilla instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 can (12 fluid ounces) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Lowfat 2% Milk, divided
- 1 package (8 ounces) 1/3 less fat cream cheese (Neufchâtel), at room temperature
- 1 container (8 ounces) frozen, fat-free whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1/4 cup hot water
- 3 tablespoons NESCAFÉ TASTER'S CHOICE House Blend 100% Pure Instant Coffee Granules
- 2 tablespoons coffee liqueur (optional)
- 2 packages (3 to 3.5 ounces each) soft ladyfingers*, divided
- 4 teaspoons NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Baking Cocoa, divided
Beat pudding mix and 1 cup evaporated milk in large mixer bowl until combined. Add cream cheese and beat until smooth. Fold in 1 cup whipped topping.
Place water, remaining 1/2 cup evaporated milk and coffee granules in small bowl; stir until dissolved. Stir in liqueur.
Place half of ladyfingers over bottom of 8-inch-square baking dish. (Ladyfingers can be halved lengthwise to cover bottom.) Drizzle half of coffee mixture evenly over ladyfingers. Top with half of pudding mixture and half of remaining whipped topping. Dust with 2 teaspoons cocoa. Top with remaining ladyfingers. Drizzle with remaining coffee mixture. Top with remaining pudding mixture and whipped topping. Dust with remaining 2 teaspoons cocoa. Cover; refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight.