Rocky Road Clusters
These Rocky Road Clusters are another fun way to combine the classic 'rocky road' flavors of chocolate, marshmallows and nuts.
Morsels and Baking Ingredients
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels 12 oz
Sweetened Condensed Milk
NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Sweetened Condensed Milk 14 oz
- 2 cups (12-ounce package) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1 can (14 ounces) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup coarsely chopped nuts
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Line baking sheets with wax paper.
Combine morsels and sweetened condensed milk in large, uncovered, microwave-safe bowl on HIGH (100%) power for 1 minute; STIR. The morsels may retain some of their original shape. If necessary, microwave at additional 10 to 15-second intervals, stirring just until morsels are melted. Stir in marshmallows, nuts and vanilla extract.
Drop by heaping tablespoon in mounds onto prepared baking sheets. Refrigerate until firm.