Soups & Salads
Quinoa Salad With Spicy Pumpkin Vinaigrette
12 servings, about 2/3 cup each
- This “gluten free” recipe was developed using products either labeled as “gluten-free” or likely to be gluten free based on the ingredients typically listed on the products’ labels. Nevertheless, we cannot guarantee that any non-Nestlé product in this recipe is gluten free. We recommend reading all product labels thoroughly, checking with the food’s manufacturer for gluten content if the product is not labeled as “gluten free,” and being careful to keep gluten-containing ingredients away from the recipe ingredients and recipe preparation area.
100% PURE PUMPKIN
LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin 15 oz
- 1/4 cup LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup, honey or pancake syrup
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped (1 teaspoon)
- 1 teaspoon fresh grated ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 cups cooked quinoa, cooled
- 1 cup frozen corn kernels, thawed
- 1 cup frozen baby peas, thawed
- 2 carrots, peeled and cut into very thin 2-inch strips
- 1/4 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons chopped cashews
Place pumpkin, vinegar, maple syrup, olive oil, onion, garlic, ginger and salt in blender container; cover. Blend until smooth.
Combine quinoa, corn, peas and carrots in large bowl until mixed. Pour 1/2 cup pumpkin vinaigrette over the quinoa mixture. Toss until all ingredients are combined, adding additional vinaigrette to taste. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Top with cranberries and chopped cashews. Serve with any remaining vinaigrette.