Pumpkin Chili Mexicana
- This creamy and colorful Pumpkin Chili Mexicana features pumpkin, onion, chiles, ground turkey and kidney beans seasoned with cumin and chili powder and makes a zesty and flavorful dish.
- ●2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- ●1/2 cup chopped onion
- ●1 cup chopped red bell pepper
- ●1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- ●1 pound ground turkey
- ●2 cans (14.5 ounces each) no-salt-added diced tomatoes, undrained
- ●1 can (15 ounces) LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- ●1 can (15 ounces) tomato sauce
- ●1 can (15.25 ounces) kidney beans, drained
- ●1 can (4 ounces) diced green chiles
- ●1/2 cup loose-pack frozen whole-kernel corn
- ●1 tablespoon chili powder
- ●1 teaspoon ground cumin
- ●1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
Heat vegetable oil in large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add onion, bell pepper and garlic; cook, stirring frequently, for 5 to 7 minutes or until tender. Add turkey; cook until browned. Drain.
Add tomatoes with juice, pumpkin, tomato sauce, beans, chiles, corn, chili powder, cumin and black pepper. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low. Cover; cook, stirring occasionally, for 30 minutes.
Everybody Needs a Little Inspiration
Don't miss irresistible recipes, exciting news and sweet surprises.