- Wake up to spicy Pumpkin Pancakes hot from the griddle! Serve with Pumpkin Maple Sauce for a special breakfast.
NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk 12 oz
NET 12 fl oz (354 mL)
100% PURE PUMPKIN
LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin 15 oz
NET WT 15 oz (425 g)
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 1/4 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 can (12 fluid ounces) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk (Or substitute with equal amount Lactose-Free or Almond Cooking Milk)
- 1 3/4 cups LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin, divided
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice
- Chopped nuts (optional)
Combine flour, brown sugar, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice and salt in large bowl. Combine evaporated milk, 1/2 cup pumpkin, water, egg and 2 tablespoons oil in small bowl; mix well. Add to flour mixture. Stir just until moistened; batter may be lumpy.
Heat griddle or skillet over medium heat; brush lightly with oil. Pour 1/4 cup batter onto hot griddle; cook until bubbles begin to burst. Turn and continue cooking for 1 to 2 minutes. Repeat with remaining batter.
Heat maple syrup, remaining 1 1/4 cups pumpkin and ground cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice in small saucepan until warm.
Serve pancakes with pumpkin maple sauce and nuts.
If using 29oz Libby’s Pure Pumpkin
Double all ingredients