- Wake up to spicy Pumpkin Pancakes hot from the griddle! Serve with Pumpkin Maple Sauce for a special breakfast.
NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk 12 oz
100% PURE PUMPKIN
LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin 15 oz
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 1/4 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 can (12 fluid ounces) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk (Or substitute with equal amount Lactose-Free or Almond Cooking Milk)
- 1 3/4 cups LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin, divided
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice
- Chopped nuts (optional)
Combine flour, brown sugar, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice and salt in large bowl. Combine evaporated milk, 1/2 cup pumpkin, water, egg and 2 tablespoons oil in small bowl; mix well. Add to flour mixture. Stir just until moistened; batter may be lumpy.
Heat griddle or skillet over medium heat; brush lightly with oil. Pour 1/4 cup batter onto hot griddle; cook until bubbles begin to burst. Turn and continue cooking for 1 to 2 minutes. Repeat with remaining batter.
Heat maple syrup, remaining 1 1/4 cups pumpkin and ground cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice in small saucepan until warm.
Serve pancakes with pumpkin maple sauce and nuts.