- ●1 cup gluten free oat flour
- ●1 cup yellow cornmeal
- ●2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- ●1 tablespoon baking powder
- ●1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- ●1 teaspoon salt
- ●1 cup LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- ●2 large eggs
- ●1/3 cup packed light brown sugar
- ●1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- ●1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- ●1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, softened to room temperature
- ●1 tablespoon LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- ●2 tablespoons honey
- ●1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- ●1/2 teaspoon salt
Preheat the oven to 400° F. Grease a 9-inch-square baking pan with cooking spray.
In a medium bowl whisk together the oat flour, cornmeal, pumpkin pie spice, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
In a separate bowl whisk together pumpkin puree, eggs, brown sugar, melted butter and Greek yogurt until combined and smooth.
Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and stir together using a wooden spoon. Pour into greased baking pan and bake for 20 minutes. Let cool completely before cutting into 16 slices.
To prepare the butter, use a hand mixer to mix together the softened butter (be sure it’s softened, not melted) pumpkin puree, honey, pumpkin pie spice, and salt. Spread on slices of cornbread.
Everybody Needs a Little Inspiration
Don't miss irresistible recipes, exciting news and sweet surprises.