Creamy Pumpkin & Sundried Tomato Tapenade
14 servings, 2 tablespoons each
100% PURE PUMPKIN
LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin 15 oz
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 cup LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1/3 cup (2.5 ounces) julienned sundried tomatoes (not in oil)
- 1/2 cup or 16 pitted Kalamata olives
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh herbs (such as basil, rosemary, oregano or parsley)
- 1/4 to 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
Place garlic cloves in food processor container fitted with blade; cover. Process until finely chopped. Add pumpkin, tomatoes, olives and herbs. Pulse, scrapping sides, until mixture is chopped. Slowly pour in olive oil. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Store refrigerated in covered container for up to 3 days. Makes 1 3/4 cups.
Serve with bruschetta, grilled vegetables, grilled chicken breast or mixed in softened cream cheese for a dip or spread.