Strawberry Cheesecake Pie
- The perfect dessert for a sunny day. Fresh strawberries are kept shiny with a fruit-sweetened glaze.
NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Fat Free Evaporated Milk 12 oz
NET 12 fl oz (354 mL)
- 1 prepared 9-inch (6 ounces) graham cracker crumb crust
- 2/3 cup (5 fluid-ounce can) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Fat Free Milk
- 1 package (8 ounces) fat free cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1 1/2 to 2 cups halved fresh strawberries
- 3 tablespoons strawberry jelly, warmed
Preheat oven to 325° F.
Place evaporated milk, cream cheese, egg, sugar, flour and lemon peel in blender; cover. Blend until smooth. Pour into crust.
Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until center is set. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Arrange strawberries on top of pie; drizzle with jelly. Refrigerate for 2 hours before serving.