Pineapple Pecan Cup
- These Pineapple Pecan Cups are a quick and easy alternative to make a fresh and delicious dessert which will make an impression with your guests.
NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk 12 oz
NET 12 fl oz (354 mL)
- 1 can (12 fluid ounces) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, cut up
- 1 jar (12 ounces) pineapple preserves
- Fresh pineapple wedges and mint leaves (optional)
Place evaporated milk, pecans, cream cheese and preserves in blender container; cover. Blend until smooth. Place 1/2 cup mixture into each of 8 dessert cups or ramekins. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until chilled. Garnish with pineapple wedges and mint leaves, if desired.