Chickpea and Pesto Frittata
Makes 8 servings
NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk 12 oz
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 8 large eggs
- 1 container (7 ounces) refrigerated pesto with basil
- ½ cup Nestlé® Carnation® Evaporated Milk
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 can (16 ounces) chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
Melt butter in a cast iron or ovenproof skillet over medium heat.
Whisk eggs, pesto, evaporated milk, cheese, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Pour mixture into skillet; stir in chickpeas and red pepper flakes.
Cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes.
Bake at 400° F for 12 to 15 minutes or until eggs are set.