Sweet Potato Wedges with Creamy Sriracha Ketchup
Makes 4 servings, about 1/2 cup per serving
NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Lowfat 2% Milk 12 oz
NET 12 fl oz (354 mL)
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon granulated sugar
- ½ teaspoon fresh cracked black pepper
- 1 to 2 (about 1 pound) sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into wedges
- ¼ cup ketchup
- 1 to 3 teaspoons Nestlé® Carnation® Evaporated Lowfat 2% Milk
- 1 teaspoon sriracha sauce
Combine oil, paprika, salt, sugar and pepper in large bowl. Add sweet potatoes; toss well to combine and coat well. Spread sweet potatoes evenly on parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
Bake at 425° F for 20 to 25 minutes or until sweet potatoes are tender. While baking, make sauce.
Combine ketchup, evaporated milk and sriracha in a small bowl. Serve with sweet potatoes.