Pumpkin Pie Smoothie
- This blender-made Pumpkin Pie Smoothie is tasty and easy too. May be used as a dessert or a snack. Top with whipped cream if desired to add accent and flair.
- ●1 can (15 ounces) LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin, chilled
- ●1 can (12 fluid ounces) * NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Fat Free Milk, chilled
- ●1 cup crushed ice
- ●2/3 cup (6-ounce container) vanilla light and nonfat yogurt
- ●1/4 cup granulated sugar
- ●1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- ●Light whipped cream
Combine pumpkin, evaporated milk, ice, yogurt, sugar and pumpkin pie spice in blender; cover. Blend until mixture is smooth. If a thinner smoothie is desired, add water, a little at a time, until desired consistency is reached.
Top with whipped cream; sprinkle with additional pumpkin pie spice.
Note: For a richer and creamier version of this recipe, substitute NESTLÉ CARNATION Evaporated Lowfat 2% Milk or Evaporated Milk for the Evaporated Fat Free Milk.
Everybody Needs a Little Inspiration
Don't miss irresistible recipes, exciting news and sweet surprises.