Pumpkin Pie Smoothie
- This blender-made Pumpkin Pie Smoothie is tasty and easy too. May be used as a dessert or a snack. Top with whipped cream if desired to add accent and flair.
100% PURE PUMPKIN
LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin 15 oz
NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Fat Free Evaporated Milk 12 oz
- 1 can (15 ounces) LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin, chilled
- 1 can (12 fluid ounces) * NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Fat Free Milk, chilled
- 1 cup crushed ice
- 2/3 cup (6-ounce container) vanilla light and nonfat yogurt
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Light whipped cream
Combine pumpkin, evaporated milk, ice, yogurt, sugar and pumpkin pie spice in blender; cover. Blend until mixture is smooth. If a thinner smoothie is desired, add water, a little at a time, until desired consistency is reached.
Top with whipped cream; sprinkle with additional pumpkin pie spice.
Note: For a richer and creamier version of this recipe, substitute NESTLÉ CARNATION Evaporated Lowfat 2% Milk or Evaporated Milk for the Evaporated Fat Free Milk.