Strawberry Tres Leches Cake
- Dulce de Leche gives this tres leches cake (cake made with three different milks) a rich caramel taste and fresh strawberries top it off.
NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Fat Free Evaporated Milk 12 oz
NET 12 fl oz (354 mL)
- 1 box (18.25 ounces) yellow cake mix
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 3 large eggs
- 2 cups chopped fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cup NESTLÉ LA LECHERA Dulce de Leche
- 1 can (14 ounces) NESTLÉ LA LECHERA FAT FREE Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 can (12 fluid ounces) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Fat Free Milk
- 1 container (8 ounces) light whipped topping
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
Preheat oven according to cake mix package directions. Grease 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
Prepare cake batter according to package directions, using water, oil and eggs. Once batter is prepared, fold in chopped strawberries.
Bake according to package directions. Cool in pan for 10 minutes. Using a wooden pick, skewer or fork, poke holes in the cake thoroughly, penetrating to the bottom of the pan.
Heat dulce de leche in a large, microwave-safe bowl for 10 seconds to soften. Mix in sweetened condensed milk and evaporated milk until fully combined. Carefully pour milk mixture over cake. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
Spread whipped topping over top of cake; top with sliced fresh strawberries.
For Milk Chocolate Fudge
Substitute 1 3/4 cups (11.5-oz. pkg.) NESTLE® TOLL HOUSE® Milk Chocolate Morsels for Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels.