Oatmeal Raisin Whoopie Pies
24 cookie sandwiches
- Oatmeal Raisin Whoopie Pies is a tasty variation of the popular classic version. It will soon become a family favorite! Very easy to put together, these are even better the next day after storing in tightly covered container in the refrigerator!
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE®
Refrigerated Cookie Dough
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Oatmeal Raisin Cookie Dough 16.5 oz
NET WT 16 1/2 oz (1 lb 1/2 oz) 467 g
- 2 packages (16.5 ounces each) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Oatmeal Raisin Cookie Bar Dough
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, at room temperature
- 4 tablespoons butter or margarine, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Prepare cookies according to package directions. Cool completely.
Beat cream cheese, butter, powdered sugar, vanilla extract and cinnamon in small mixer bowl until smooth.
Place about 1 tablespoon filling on flat side of 1 cookie; top with flat side of second cookie to make a sandwich. Repeat with remaining cookies and filling. Store in covered container in refrigerator.