Hot Peppermint Mocha Shots
- Hot Peppermint Mocha Shots add a peppermint kick and hint of coffee to your cocoa for a grown-up version of a childhood favorite. This tasty winter warmer is a rich and decadent party pleaser.
- ●1 vanilla bean or 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ●3/4 cup water
- ●3/4 cup Coffee mate® Peppermint Mocha Flavor Liquid Coffee Creamer
- ●1/2 cup (3 ounces) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Dark Chocolate Morsels
- ●Whipped cream (optional)
Cut vanilla bean in half lengthwise. Using back of knife, scrape along inside of vanilla bean to collect seeds.
Heat water to boiling in small, heavy-duty saucepan. Add seeds from vanilla bean or vanilla extract; heat for 1 minute. Reduce heat to medium. Add Coffee mate Peppermint Mocha Flavor Liquid and morsels; whisk until smooth, slightly thickened and hot.
Divide mixture between 6 small coffee cups or tall shot glasses; top with dollop of whipped cream. Serve immediately.
Everybody Needs a Little Inspiration
Don't miss irresistible recipes, exciting news and sweet surprises.