Chocolate Streusel Coffee Cake
Chocolate Streusel Coffee Cake is quite delicious and simple-to-make too! You'll love the flavor combinations of coffee and chocolate. Try this for brunch!
Morsels and Baking Ingredients
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels 12 oz
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 1/3 cup chopped almonds
- 1 package (18.25 ounces) yellow cake mix
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon NESCAFÉ TASTER'S CHOICE House Blend 100% Pure Instant Coffee Granules, dissolved in 1/2 cup hot water, cooled
- 1 cup NESTLÉ TOLL HOUSE Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
Mix flour and sugar in medium bowl; cut in 1/4 cup butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in nuts.
Prepare cake mix according to package directions, using 1/2 cup butter, eggs and substituting coffee for water. Pour batter into prepared baking pan. Sprinkle with half the chocolate, nut mixture and remaining chocolate.
Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean; cool. Cut into squares.