Black Bottom Mocha Ice Cream Pie
Black Bottom Mocha Ice Cream Pie is perfect for summertime entertaining. It's easy to make and full of fantastic flavor.
Morsels and Baking Ingredients
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels 10 oz
- 1/2 cup (6 ounces) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels
- 1 prepared (9 ounces) 10-inch graham cracker or chocolate cookie crust
- 1 quart (4 cups) coffee ice cream, softened
- 1 cup Double Chocolate Flavor NESTLÉ NESQUIK Refrigerated Ready-to-Drink Milk
- NESTLÉ NESQUIK Chocolate Flavor Syrup
Sprinkle morsels over bottom of crust.
Combine ice cream and Nesquik milk in large bowl; stir well. Spoon into crust. Freeze for 2 hours or until firm. Drizzle with Nesquik syrup before serving.