Black Bottom Mocha Ice Cream Pie
- ●1/2 cup (6 ounces) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels
- ●1 prepared (9 ounces) 10-inch graham cracker or chocolate cookie crust
- ●1 quart (4 cups) coffee ice cream, softened
- ●1 cup Double Chocolate Flavor NESTLÉ NESQUIK Refrigerated Ready-to-Drink Milk
- ●NESTLÉ NESQUIK Chocolate Flavor Syrup
Sprinkle morsels over bottom of crust.
Combine ice cream and Nesquik milk in large bowl; stir well. Spoon into crust. Freeze for 2 hours or until firm. Drizzle with Nesquik syrup before serving.
Everybody Needs a Little Inspiration
Don't miss irresistible recipes, exciting news and sweet surprises.