Pumpkin Spice Crème Brûlée
- Entice holiday guests with the creamy decadence and unique pumpkin spice flavor of this indulgent treat.
- 1 cup COFFEE-MATE® Pumpkin Spice Flavor Liquid Coffee Creamer
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 5 large egg yolks
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 5 tablespoons light brown sugar
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Place Coffee-mate Pumpkin Spice Flavor Liquid, cream, granulated sugar and salt in medium saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, for 4 to 5 minutes or until sugar is dissolved. Beat egg yolks in medium bowl; gradually whisk cream mixture into egg yolks. Stir in vanilla extract.
Pour mixture into five 6-ounce custard cups. Place cups in 13 x 9-inch baking pan; fill pan with hot water to 1-inch depth. Loosely cover with foil.
Bake for 1 hour, 10 minutes or until gently set in center. Remove to wire rack to cool slightly. Refrigerate for several hours or overnight.
Preheat broiler. Sprinkle each crème brûlée evenly with brown sugar. Broil for 2 minutes or until sugar is melted and caramelized. Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until topping hardens.
For Milk Chocolate Fudge
Substitute 1 3/4 cups (11.5-oz. pkg.) NESTLE® TOLL HOUSE® Milk Chocolate Morsels for Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels.