1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees. Position an oven rack to the middle of the oven.
2. For the crust, combine cookie crumbs, oil, stevia, sugar and cinnamon. Press the crumb mixture into the bottom of a 9 inch springform pan. Bake the crust for 8 minutes. Remove from the oven and set on a rack to cool.
3. For the filling, increase the oven temperature to 500 degrees. Add cottage cheese to a food processor and process until very smooth. Add yogurt and cream cheese and process for another 1-2 minutes until smooth. Add in pumpkin, stevia, brown sugar, vanilla, pumpkin pie spice and salt and process until smooth. With the processor running, add eggs, one at a time, and process until incorporated.
4. Add the batter to the prepared crust. Bake the cheesecake for about 8 minutes. Lower the temperature to 200 degrees and bake until the cheesecake is set, about 1 hour. Transfer the cake to a wire rack. Run a paring knife around the edge of the cake to loosen it. Cool completely at room temperature. For about 2-3 hours. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight.
5. Remove the sides of the pan and let the cheesecake come to room temperature for about 30 minutes. Garnish with pecan, slice and serve.
Note: Place two layers of paper towels on a plate, then place the cottage cheese on top and place another two layers of paper towel on top of the cottage cheese. Press down on the cottage cheese to help the paper towels absorb an extra liquid it may have. Discard the top layers of the paper towel and use a large spoon to transfer the cottage cheese to the food processor. Discard the bottom layers of paper towel.