Mediterranean Cheese Dip
12 servings, 2 tablespoons each
- Not Available
NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Almond Cooking Milk 11 oz
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 8 ounces traditional feta cheese, crumbled
- 2/3 cup NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Almond Cooking Milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons za'atar, plus more for garnish
- 1 medium vine-ripe tomato, chopped
- 2 tablespoons roughly chopped Castelvetrano or other green olive
- 1 tablespoon roughly chopped parsley
- Olive oil for drizzling
- Flaky sea salt for garnish
Preheat oven to 400° F. Spray 2-cup casserole dish with cooking spray.
Place feta cheese, almond milk and 1 1/2 teaspoons za’atar in food processor container; cover. Blend until mixture is just smooth with no large feta crumbles remaining. Pour mixture into medium bowl; fold in chopped tomatoes. Pour mixture into prepared dish.
Bake for 10 to 15 minutes. Let mixture cool for 10 minutes. Garnish with chopped olives, parsley, olive oil and sea salt. Serve with crudités, pita triangles or crackers of choice. Makes about 1 3/4 cups.