350* - parchment - 12 min.
2 cups minus 2 tablespoons cake flour
1 2/3 cups bread flour
1 1/4 teaspoons baking soda
1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
2 1/2 sticks unsalted butter
1 1/4 cups light brown sugar
1 cup plus 2 tablespoons sugar
2 large eggs
2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
2 cups dark chocolate chips
1 cup caramel bits
1 cup chopped pecans
1. Sift flours, baking soda, baking powder and salt into a bowl.
2. Using a mixer fitted with paddle attachment, cream butter and
sugars together until very light, about 5 minutes. Add eggs, one at a
time, mixing well after each addition.
3. Stir in the vanilla. Reduce speed to low, add dry ingredients
and mix until just combined, 5 to 10 seconds.
4. Drop chocolate pieces, caramel bits, and pecans into dough
and gently combine.
5. Press plastic wrap against dough and refrigerate for 24 to
36 hours. Dough may be used in batches,and can be
refrigerated for up to 72 hours.
6. When ready to bake, preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
8. use a heaping tablespoon Bake until golden brown but
still soft, 12 minutes. Transfer sheet to a wire rack for 10
minutes, then slip cookies onto another rack to cool a bit more
Not a NESTLÉ®-tested recipe.