1.preheat oven to 375 F
2. put flour, baking soda, and salt into small bowl.
3. beat butter, sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla in bigger bowl.beating well after each addition.
4. add eggs one at a time.
5. gradually beat in flour mixture.
6. melt chocolate and crush pretzels, then add to mixture.
7. take 1 tbls. of cookie dough and place it on ungreased cookie sheet.
8. Bake from 9-10 minutes.
9. sprinkle cinnamon sugar on cookies and let cool.
(makes 5-6 dozen cookies)
Not a NESTLÉ®-tested recipe.