1 double crust pie crust
7 cups apples, peeled, cored, thin-sliced
1 cup Splenda granules (artificial sugar)
3 tablespoons cornstarch
1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
1/8 teaspoon salt
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
2. Place one crust into a 9-inch pie pan.
3. Place sliced apples into a large mixing bowl.
4. Combine splenda, cornstarch, cinnamon, and salt.
5 Sprinkle mixture over the apples and toss.
6. Pour apple mixture into piecrust.
7. Place the second crust over the filling. Seal edges, trim, and flute. Make small slits in top crust.
8. Bake for 40-50 minutes . Serve warm or chilled.
This recipe can be made using sugar instead of sugar substitute .
Not a NESTLÉ®-tested recipe.