1. Dissolve yeast in warm water, in your mixing bowl.
2. Using mixer on low speed, add sugar, salt and half of the flour.
3. Beat well, add egg and butter and continue mixing while adding remaing flour.
4. Cover bowl with a cloth and let dough rise in a warm place for 40 to 50 minutes (I put the bowl in the microwave, with door closed.)
5. Stir down batter.
6. Using an ice cream scoop, drop scoopfuls into greased muffin tins, (12 count size). Let rise for about another hour, until double in size.
7. Bake in a hot over (400 degrees F) for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
8. Makes 1 dozen rolls.