1. Preheat oven to 350* For crust : in med. bowl, combine curshed vaniila wafers and melted butter. Press onto bottom and 2 in. up side of pan of 9 inich sprignforfm pam. Bake for 10 min. cool of wire rack.
2. In med saucepan, combine caramels and evporated milk. Cook and stir over low heat until smooth. Pour into crust lined pan. Sprinkle with pecans. Cover and chill.
3. In med. mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla with electric mixer on med. unitll combined. Add eggs, mix on low speed just until mixed goood DO NOT over beat. Stir in melted chocolate. Pour over caramel layer.
4. Bake about 40 min. or until center appers nearly set when shaken.
COol in pan on wire rack for 15 min. LOssen crust from side of pan cool for 30 min.more. Remove side of pan : cool completely . Cover and chill for 4 hr.
5. Top each slice with caaramel topping.
Not a NESTLÉ®-tested recipe.