1. Dissolve Jell-O in 1 and 1/4 cup boiling water.
2. Stir in strawberries, sugar, and salt.
3. Cool until thickened in refrigerator.
4. Fold in whipping cream.
5. Cover bottom of 9 inch pan with torn pieces Angel Food cake.
6. Pour half of strawberry mixture over it.
7. Make another layer of cake.
8. Pour remainder of strawberry mixture over it.
9. Refrigerate for 4 to 5 hours.
10. Remove and cover with thin layer of cool-whip.
11. This dish is best made in a clear serving dish so that you can see the pretty layers!