Place a single layer of garlic cloves on a sheet of aluminum
foil and wrap tightly.
2. Roast in 400 degrees F preheated oven for about 45 minutes or
3. Unwrap and let cool.
4. Peel cloves and set aside until the potatoes are ready.
5. Wash and rinse potatoes under cold water.
6. In large pot, bring red potatoes to a slow boil for about 20
7. Remove from heat and drain in colander.
8. In pan or bowl, combine potatoes, peeled and roasted garlic
cloves, and all other ingredients and mash with a potato masher.
9. Keep warm until you serve.
Makes approximately 8 servings, depending on how much they take!
Not a NESTLÉ®-tested recipe.