1. Cook cake as directed by box.
2. Let cake cool completely
3. Crumble cake in a large bowl and mix thoroughly with cream cheese frosting. (It may be easier to mix with hands)
4. Roll mixture into quarter inch balls and place on wax paper
5. Chill balls for a few hours (may freeze to quicken this process)
6. Melt the chocolate bark in a microwave safe dish
7. Dip each ball in the chocolate and fully cover it, then place back on wax paper to cool (use a spoon to dip and roll balls and tap of extra).
8. Let the chocolate harden and then enjoy this wonderful treat
Not a NESTLÉ®-tested recipe.