8 tablespoons (1stick) butter, melted
1(18.25oz.) package chocolate mix. I used Duncan Hines Swiss Chocolate
1 (8 oz.) cream cheese
3 to 4 tablespoon cocoa powder
1 16 oz. box powdered sugar
1 stick butter, melted
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 cup pecans
1 cup chocolate chips
Lightly grease 13 x 9 inch cake pan.
1. In a large bowl, combine cake mix, 1 egg and 1 stick melted butter and stir until well blended. Pat mixture and set aside.
2. In a stand mixture, or with a hand mixer, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Add the remaining 2 eggs, and the cocoa powder. Lower the speed of the mixture and add the powdered sugar.
3. Continue beating until ingredients are well mixed.
4. Slowly add the remaining 1 stick of melted butter and the vanilla. Until smooth, with a spatula. Stir in the nuts and the chocolate chips.
5. Spread filling over cake, in pan.. Bake 40 to 50 minutes. In a 350°F oven......Be careful not to .overcook the cake, the center should still be a little gooey when finished baking. Let cake partially cool on a wire before cutting pieces.......chips
Not a NESTLÉ®-tested recipe.