1.In a 1 quart microwavable bowl, microwave the butter and brown sugar together on 100% (high) for 1 to 1-1/2 mins, stirring every 30 seconds or until brown sugar is melted.
2. Stir in powdered sugar, peanut butter and vanilla extract.
3. Shape by teaspoonsful into egg shapes; chill.
4. In double boiler or heavy saucepan, over low heat, melt chcolate chips together with the 2 tbsps of shortening.
5. With a wooden pick (such as a wooden skewer), dip each egg into chocolate chip mixture, coating completely.
6. Place on a baking sheet that has been covered with waxed paper.
7. Chill several hours.
8. Keep stored in the fridge.
Not a NESTLÉ®-tested recipe.