1 box cherry chip cake mix
1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
2 packages (8 oz each) cream cheese, softened
1 container "ready to spread" Rich & Creamy cherry frosting
1. Heat oven to 325°F. In large bowl, beat dry cake mix and butter with electric mixer on low speed until crumbly; reserve 1 cup. In bottom of ungreased 13x9-inch pan, press remaining crumbly mixture.
2. In same bowl, beat cream cheese and frosting with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Beat in eggs until blended. Pour over crust; sprinkle with reserved crumbly mixture.
3. Bake about 45 minutes (about 42 minutes for dark or nonstick pan) or until set; cool completely.
4. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours until chilled.
5. For bars, cut into 6 rows by 6 rows. Store covered in refrigerator.
Not a NESTLÉ®-tested recipe.