Ripe Banana-1 no.,
Plain Flour-2 cups,
Saffron or yellow food colour-1 or 2 pinches/drops,
Cardamom powder-1 or 2 pinch(optional),
Baking soda-1 pinch,
Oil to fry
1. First of all,slice the banana into fairly thin rounds and set them aside.
2. Now,in a bowl,put the flour,sugar,cardamom powder,baking soda,food colour or saffron(mixed in warm milk) and mix dryly first.Then add the water and make a batter that is of medium consistency.
3. Next,heat the oil,dip the banana pieces in the prepared batter and gently drop in the hot oil(keeping the stove at medium heat).
4. Deep fry the fritters till they are golden brown on both the sides.
5. Drain,remove on a platter and serve.
Not a NESTLÉ®-tested recipe.