Fresh Orange juice-2 cups,
1/2 cup-Powdered sugar,
1 cup-Mango puree,
2 tblspns-Lemon juice,
Ripe Mango-1 no.,
Cherries-10 to 15 nos.
1. First of all,chop the ripe mango into very small pieces,deseed and chop the cherries too and set them aside.
2. In a vessel,put the orange juice and the powdered sugar and keep stirring on medium heat till the sugar gets melted.
3. Now off the heat and bring it down.Add the lemon juice and mix.Set it aside.
4. In a bowl,put the mango pulp/puree,to it add the mixture of orange juice,sugar and lemon juice that is set aside.Then add the chopped mango and cherries.Mix and put this mixture in the candy moulds.
5. Cover with the lid and freeze till it is set well.
6. Remove and serve.
Not a NESTLÉ®-tested recipe.