Chopped almonds-1/2 cup,
Whipped cream-1/4 cup,
Cinnamon powder-1/4 tspnn
1. In a saucepan,put the cherries and required amount of sugar and add very little water.Stir till the sugar melts and the sauce is of a pouring consistency.(It should not be too thin).
2. Divide this sauce into three portions and set it aside.
3. Now,in a bowl place the bread slices and pour one portion of the cherry sauce over it(in required quantity) and mix.Set this aside.
4. In another bowl,beat the egg a bit and to it add the whipped cream,rest of the sugar and mix.
5. To this egg mixture add the prunes,second portion of the cherry sauce,mix.Add the bread mixture that is set aside,mix.
6. Next sprinkle on top with the chopped almonds and cinnamon powder and microwave on high for five minutes.Then,leave it in the microwave for two minutes.
7. Remove it now and serve pouring the third/final portion of the cherry sauce on top with a dollop of whipped cream over it.
Not a NESTLÉ®-tested recipe.